
This is of course, on my way home after work. I've been basking in the extended daylight, but tonight I took a quick detour into the ginormous Forever 21 in Times Square, and that's why I'm in the dark. Peach-colored sequin skippies (flat shoes) were purchased and will be worn asap.
I've still never been skiing and I'm still not interested, but I love my vintage ski jacket (matching pants are in storage because they're too much.) I truly believe in high-visibility clothing for biking in the city.

Morning panda portrait, for understanding of colors:

My makeup was good today, though it was quite natural. My hair is something we won't talk about - not my best hair day.

After that noise from that jerk who thinks he can make up the rules about what's stylish in bicycle culture, I've really been paying attention to how many cyclists around me are wearing helmets. I AM NOT COUNTING DELIVERY DRIVERS. I took a sneaky pic of a fellow commuter. He was very well put-together. (I used a different side-street this morning to get over to Central Park.)

Most of the adult, professional-looking bicycle commuters I have seen since I'm
Helmets and birth control glasses for everybody!

Wish I was smiling :)
You do have some cute helmets. I was in San Francisco and wore mine while pedaling, mostly because I'm not familiar with the streets. I shouldn't be so vain but I don't usually wear a helmet. My hair just isn't as good as yours and looks a total wreck when I take off the helmet. I know, completely stupid.
ReplyDelete