3/9/11

Magenta Lips Float Ships

Today's Ride Hi! It's still quite cool and it's totes windy, but I decided this most-favorite military coat could come back out because I'm layering. I've missed this coat. I've actually just been shyly saying "Hello" as it sat in the back corner of the closet.

Don't mind the hair
2 light-weight military style jackets - Forever 21 Tunic - Arkansas Thrifted Snake Skin Belt - Gap corduroy skinnies, Dolce Vita Pax Boots - Schwinn Bicycle

Some people have great hair days, I have great eyelash days.
Amazing eyelash day
MAC Pro Lash mascara in Coal Black. This tube is 2.5mos old. Yes, I date my mascara and you should too.

Here's a cute commuter in glasses and helmet riding opposite of me down Fashion Ave.
Glasses/Helmet lady on Fashion Ave.
PS - I love Health King. I buy a lot of fruit salads from them. 

I ride down through Times Square in the mornings, and luckily I go a different way home. This is a ton of people and this is normal people just going to day-jobs before 9am.
My AM Commute

Goin' Home!
IMGP3962

Tonight I cooked up a super-healthy dinner then we went to the gym. I'm going to be so sore! The forecast is terrible the next 2 days, so I updated my iPod with fresh music and I bet I'll be riding public transportation. I might post sad, walking in the rain photos.

Tonight I also updated my little ole' website!
Simple and clean, but keepin' the peace.
web_update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.