1/29/11

On the Way - Persimmon "Night and Day Sofa!

persimmon_sofa
We've been talking about getting a new couch/sofa since our current one has a little hole in the pleather. 
I found the Clark at West Elm, and fell in love with the idea of a sleek little sofa that folds down into a bed. 

Matt/husband and I made a little deal and decided that we need to get an under-$500 sofa so we can do or buy something else too. I found this guy online Friday, discussed it and purchased it this morning. I'm super excited about it!
night_and_day_sofa_colors

Google image searching has made extra, triple excited seeing Betty Draper at the children's psychiatrist sitting on a very similar model. 
betty_orange_sofa
This year I'm seriously going to at least make Top 10 of the Mad Men photo contest. I've already consulted a photographer friend. 

This orange, vintage style couch is going to look absolutely martini-glass smashing next to our gossip bench!
The Gossip Bench Will Rest Here

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/29/2011

    Amy loves your new couch, yes she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/02/2011

    We had a sofa like this when I was a child. It was kind of a leafy-minty green. I still have the matching chair in my garage, hoping to be able to afford to have it professionally recovered.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.