1/17/11

Hot Tamale Nail Polish Doesn't Make it Warmer Outside

Morning Monday
No bicycles. Just can't. Too WiCKED COLD.
Morning Monday
My outfit is - Walmart glasses $3 to protect my eyes from the grit that flies around on the city streets - H&M Scarf - Work sample jacket - Roxy Shirt - L.A.M.B. jeans & sneakers - F21 Beanie in my hand.

L.A.M.B. Minehana sneakers
Revlon Red Hot Tamale
Revlon Red Hot Tamale
This polish is Revlon Red Hot Tamale. I want my nails & lips to be ORANGE RED right now.
And that's my My Melody Sanrio for McDonald's Happy Meals watch. Love her.
I also love painting my nails on the Gossip Bench. It's a sweet set-up.

This is my outdoor look for today, after work this evening, in a dressing room at the Gap - Had to hit that clearance again.
I got this L.A.M.B. Torsten Crossbody around Christmas for cheaper than the price at this link, but I like these photos. It's light weight and cross-body is very nice in NYC for hands-free living.
Outdoor Look
Accessories

4 comments:

  1. Revlon has the best red nail polish color!! I use it all the time. hehe

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're wearing a longer coat for outdoors so you don't get cold (that's my Mother telling me but I must admit she's right!).

    I went to Manchester (UK) the other day, saw some lovely velvet jeans and striped tops and had to take off all my various layers and then take them off again as I couldn't make up my mind what size jeans to buy. If I'd known I was clothes shopping I'd have frozen a little so I wouldn't have had so much trouble.

    Bag is lovely - do you wear bags with fasteners next to your body so people can't get in them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fashions. I've not seen any cyclist dressed like that round here, they are mainly old blokes going to work, ha ha. Thank you for your comment on my blog, I have replied there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, revlon really have one of the best nail polishes ever. Revlon red hot tamale is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.