1/27/11

Blah Blah Blizzards!

Thumbs Down to no bus service this morning in my neighborhood.
Thumbs Down

You could barely see the signs
Sad delivery man bicycles

Thank goodness for these boots! Rubber boots rule in this mess.
IMGP3170
Though I'm so tired of wearing them. 


This is a very stressful rush-hour time trying to get onto the subway. Several cars passed before I could wedge my way into one. It was the body-to-body kind of time where people get groped & robbed and infested with bed bugs. Misery.
IMGP3151

After I got close to work, after a stressful subway experience, I got happy and enjoyed the scenery. 30ยบ has never felt so warm!
IMGP3164

The poor Lions at the Library!
IMGP3163
IMGP3159

I have never been up close and personal with so many snow-blowers.
Bryant Park

I had a silly idea after work to walk across Central Park to get home and that didn't last. I turned around and got in line for a bus!
IMGP3188


My Melody (one of my McDonald's Happy meal watches) is keeping me on time. 
IMGP3190


Work let-out early and I was able to go to H&M to get some Valentine's sorpresas for my little niece. I also got some tights and these heart-shaped sunglasses. I want everything in life to be heart shaped.
heart shades H&M
This is an after-work casual outfit for sitting on the couch with husband & doggie.

This will mark the first week since April where I haven't bicycle commuted at least one day. So sad! 
I hate wedging my body into the rush-hour subway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.