
Feedin' goats! Feeding goats in a new Arkansas Thrift Faux Fur coat. I was a little scared this fur was real, but I found the tag and pulled it out and read it very clearly. Fake! Yes!
Feeding these goats made me so happy, and I visited them on two occasions. They would eat the corn out of my hand with their soft little lips and then comp it with their loud goat teeth. It was so cute!

The first order of business upon Arrival in Arkansas was getting an iTrip. I was in the car SO MUCH on this vacation. I miss my bicycle and bicycle-friendly streets.
Christmas night, my husband found himself stranded at the Memphis airport and I had to drive up and go get/save him. We had catching-up to do, but we also bonded over our love for that new Kanye West album.
Sad, snow-sunk bicycles greeted me at LaGuardia airport when I finally got home this afternoon.

This blizzard was major!
I did pretty much straight-up thrifting but after I got stuck because of the blizzard, I ran out of thrift stores and had to resort to the mall, but I found Christian Siriano for Payless on sale.

This is my first matching heel/clutch combo and I think it may come out for New Year's Eve. But I'm scared of walking- the sidewalks are like dirty, big snow banks! Yuck! I need to wear crazy snow boots and sequins. -If I go out at all.
Happy New Year Julie and your husband. Have a happy and healthy 2010.
ReplyDeleteJust realised I said 2010. I'm going back in time hey? Of course I will have to get used to my computer fingers reaching for 2011
ReplyDelete