11/6/10

NYC Treasure Trash Table Progress

A few weeks ago me and Bonnie dog found this on our early morning walk.
Treasure trash

I decided that it's really handy and it fits on this tiny wall next to the refrigerator. If this refrigerator was full-size it wouldn't work out; fortunately we live in a miniature apartment with a mini-fridge so it works!
Snug Fit

The landing pad in the doorway has little gloves all over it, so I decided this table's little drawers might be a hot spot for my gloves & shades. I lined them with some Marimekko oil cloth leftovers.
Treasure Trash Table - Progress

And put in gloves & Shades!
Progress - Treasure Trash Table

I need to get fancy drawer pulls for this guy and that's all I'm going to do to it. I am not going to be the one who paints this crazy old naked wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.