11/30/10

He's Here and He's Magical

IMGP1587

I really want to win one of the cars Conan is giving away But I'd LOVE to win this too! It's the Cheap Craft Contest with Amy Sedaris and tomorrow/Nov. 30th at 5pm is the deadline for entry. Winner will be chosen Dec. 3rd by Amy herself, so THANK GOODNESS I don't have to harass people to vote for anything... Except Democrats! But that's not the issue at hand. This Hobo Wreath is the current contender.

Me and Emily dreamt him up and had a lot of fun plotting out how he would be built, but we are too easily distracted and I built in tonight in true last-minute fashion.

Hobo Wreath

I'm pleased with my descriptive text: This is a Hobo Wreath depicting a Hobo made from stuff a Hobo could obtain: Cardboard, twine, garbage bag, scrap of cloth necktie, beer bottle, yarn hair, a sad frown and a bandana pouch on a stick.

No, I'm not leaving him on the front door. His beer bottle is too heavy. He is appropriately perched atop the craft cabinet next to my photo of me & Martha.
Hobo next to my Martha Photo

Matt knew this was happening, but went to bed when I started making this. He has a really magical friend to see when he wakes up! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.