
This tree grabbed my attention with his beauty.
It was warm enough on Friday for this light leather jacket. Knee-high boots are great because I rotate my pedals with my shins to get ready to go at stoplights. The boots protect my legs better. I wore these Levi jeggings twice this week.
This was 5 days of bicycle commuting to work in a row, and that feels awesome! No interruptions from rain or *far-off social activities keeping me from riding. Riding through Central Park in the dark has been pretty fun, but I am still not satisfied with my bicycle light situation. Friday my clip-on headlight fell off at Broadway & 38th and cars ran over it and it exploded all over the street and people on the corner collectively "Awwwwed" on my behalf.
Before going home, I stopped at a bicycle shop and got a 2-pack of Knog clip-on lights and a front basket. This new basket is a style that a lot of girls have that hooks onto front handlebars. I wanted a front basket to carry my purse. I want it up there so my eyes are on it at all times and I can rifle through it to check my cell or camera when stopped of course.
Friday night Matt and I rode around Central Park to the Upper West Side to go to TJ Maxx & Michael's to get some craft supplies for a competition I'm entering.
We did not dress warmly enough and it was miserable! We saw the most beautiful skylines but I was way too cold to even think about stopping to take pictures. We also saw the fattest raccoon we've ever seen. We did stop to look at him. It's many degrees colder in Central Park than on the streets at night, and I need to learn to be better prepared for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.