11/14/10

Get Out of the City!

IMGP0964

Sometimes it's really nice to get out of the city. I'm always appreciative of a little escape. This was also my first escape to Westchester County where some of my heros and role models live - Hillary & Bill and Martha. The little village of shops near the train station indeed looked like when Martha shows you her little village. I really love shopping in quaint little small-town grocery stores. The homes were big and beautiful and the leaves were stunning.

Scarsdale Trees

I was surprised how quickly the Metro North train got us there. I wish all of America had better train service. Trains are great because you can text, talk and do your make-up without fear of wreckless driving or crashing. Oh! It's nice for the environment too!

The face is fresh, but the hair is dirty-
Saturday in Not-NYC

My husband is a doctor, though still in residency, and we went to another doctor's home, to a social event full of doctors. When I find myself in this situation, I secretly choose in my head who I would want to help me should I need emergency medical attention. I chose the nurse and the outgoing Latin mother who has several children. Both not-doctors.

Matt wouldn't do duck or goose calls for us but he was happy to climb this tree.
Tree Monkey Matt

Gossips- I can tell by the look on his face that Matt just said something really bitchy and Emily is responding.
IMGP0971

Hanging out by a pond

IMGP0975

Scarsdale Trees

1 comment:

  1. HOLY WOW, that first photo in incredible!

    I need to get my ass to a park stat and see some of these fall leaves before they all fall off and we are buried in snow.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.