10/1/10

Fly-Day Fri-Day!

It's been a good Friday. I dressed like a ninja to move offices.
Friday outfit - Sittin' on the terrace

I was wearing my new Miley Cyrus/Max Azria WALMART belt that I got for $3. I got 2 belts! This stud one and a purple leopard one.
$3 Miley Cyrus Walmart Belt
IMGP0562

I've been slaving over this office/showroom move, but today was actually really pleasant and we had moving company people to do things for us. I carried a million pound bag of clothes home at taxi-cab shift-change time, which means NO CABS! Take the bus, bitch. So I took the bus.

Best news- B&J Fabrics is in my new office building! I personally like it better than Mood. It's more spacious. I spent a lot/$$$ though and only came out with 3 yards.

One... Caught my eye/HEART from the NEW MERCH! Board...
Hot new Fabric

Two... Can't go wrong with this sexy hot pink silk...
New Fabric

Three- My Arkansas daily e-mail posse has been wanting for YEARS University of Arkansas/Razorback themed necklaces. I have personal rules that I won't make anything that I wouldn't wear and I found this. But it's not the ideal material - too thick - But I forced it into a necklace.
UofA inspired Fabric

Forced it- My girl who just landed a job at UofA gets this one.
Fabric Necklace
IMGP0063

This one is getting worn by Me asap. Can't wait to wear it out.
Yep- I made that
Yum!
Yep- I made that

I really haven't made these in over 2 years because I was sooo sick of making them after my Martha appearance, but maybe it's time to get back on the game. Especially since fabric is a few stair-steps away...

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.