
It's a little too close to November for salmon pink fake keds with no socks but a pretty, classy, older lady in the elevator went crazy for them so that made me feel nice about this choice. She looked great and she wanted to show me the fabric she had just purchased. It was a beautiful rich, pink plaid tweed. She was going to make herself a coat. I wanted her to take me home with her, and make me a matching little coat.
Friday morning was gorgeous.

This H&M Leopard Fur - FAKE of course! Is super-warm. It made me sweat but I know it looks fun when I'm riding the bicycle down the street, so I have to be tough and just open up the front. It was $19.99. That feels good. And it has good pockets.

Today, Monday, I noticed the banners for the NYC Marathon are up and they've begun to assemble the bleachers and it's 2 weeks away. Oh, fall, you need to slow down!
The color is incredible and I love your jacket.
ReplyDeleteCan you please ask Fall to hold out for two more weeks so I can see it when I arrive back in town? Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.