10/13/10

Commute is getting pretty pretty

Morning Commute
It's fall for real and my morning bicycle commute through Central Park is so pretty!

Good Morning Grass

I'm feeling much better today. I've been a sick pup.
Morning Me

Love my commute

I'm still working hard un-packing at work and construction workers are still everywhere so I'm covering up and not worrying about dressing. But gold Reeboks were in order for today.
Gold Weebok Wednesday


WEdnesday

On my way home I spotted this lone stool in the garbage. 
Found this

I want to use it as a side-table until we find something better. You never know- maybe this will be a hit. I need something little, and the diameter of this will work. 

I put him on my rack and walked it home because I was so close to home anyway. A bungee situation would have been great because it's so light. 
Walking it home

Tomorrow is the live taping of 30Rock! I am leaving work early and taking Matt, and afterward, we are going on an Outback date! - I know- of all the great places in NYC we are choosing Outback, but I have a ton of positive associations with it from working there in college and having a great experience. I also desperately needed Outback the day my Martha Stewart segment was on TV and I was freaking out about how would I ever make all those necklaces people ordered - I needed Outback to comfort me. 


1 comment:

  1. Anne Marie10/14/2010

    Love the booties, that red stool is just the job. I've got a lovely birchwood one, in the shed waiting for a use for it.

    You've reminded me to take some more autumn shots of trees changing colour.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.