10/11/10

Columbus Day No-Traffic Party Time

The roads in Central Park were blocked off so my morning ride was awesome! Generally low-traffic all over anyway made the ride less congested = stressful. Panda Monday Julie

This pic is a good example of self-timer skills. I propped the camera up on my bicycle seat. Bicycle was used as tripod!
Monday Dots & Black Jeans

Cute outfit wasted on a very un-eventful Monday.
F21 top
Bracelet from the Bill Clinton Museum Gift Shop (one of my fav. stores in Little Rock)
J Brand Jeans - Need to get more of these
Guess faux snake ballet flats which are actually the most uncomfortable bicycle riding shoes I've tried. They cut my feet or something when I pedal. They're fine for walking.

Agh! I'm so boring! I feel bad but I literally feel bad. Sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.