8/12/10

Dior turned into a GIANT Bag!

I saw the protective covering Dior put up for it's remodel. How cute!
Dior cute barricade handbag
I keep missing the turn up 6th Ave., so I've been riding up Madison Ave. a few times this week. It has an ample bus lane, but no official bicycle lane.

I got invited to join a new bicycle basket group on Flickr called Basket_Case. I'm loving all the bicycle style groups/blogs/cute people! This one is meant to showcase & share how & what you're carrying in your bicycle basket.
Basket Stuff

This Arkansas Thrifted canvas tote, could not be more hipster-style. I got it at a Cat/Feline Rescue thrift shop in Arkansas for fifty-cents. It was tied onto the rear rack opposite my basket.
Totes Hipster Tote
I must say I've had great success tying any old shopping tote onto my rear rack. I mostly transport clothes & lunch containers anyway.

Today I locked my keys inside the apartment so I had no bike lock keys so I had to come straight home after work (because I couldn't un-lock or lock my lock to park it anywhere but work.) No field trippin' This was a great day to clean some shoes & stuff out of my desk. I keep my clothes that I change into to do fittings, samples I've been given and several pairs of shoes & snacks.

Too much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.