
Breakdown: Zac Posen for Target net-sleeve sparkly cardi, Target Tank, Thrifted Sparkly Beaded belt, Levi's Jeans/Leggings, Charlotte Russe Booties. L.A.M.B. black bag and Leslie Hall Shopping Tote.

Since I didn't have to worry about swimming upstream through Times Square madness with my bicycle and then figuring out a lock-up spot, I went to F21 after work. Store credit was burning a hole in my wallet. I was in that place for an hour and I didn't even look at everything. I did a visual graze through many sections and skipped a whole floor.
Here's what I bought. I got a good bit of loot for less than $100. These are things I chose for the transition to fall/layering with more clothes/pants/leggings/jeggings.





Lovely selections! I'm jealous of your fall-ish weather. It's blistering here in the south.
ReplyDeleteThat must be one massive Forever 21!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost 100,000 square feet and it's 4 floors I think. It's nuts. One corner is like a fake Hollister and I've only been to that corner once. I think I read that it has 150 dressing rooms. And the best part- Open til 1am!
ReplyDeleteThis a truly great post and may be one that you should followed up to see how things go
ReplyDeleteA comrade e mailed this link the other day and I'm desperately looking your next content. Keep on on the terrific work.
Discovered your site via yahoo the other day and absolutely think its great. Continue the truly amazing work.
ReplyDelete