5/10/10

Sometimes trouble...

I had an at-home eBay photo shoot yesterday and got in BIGS trouble with Flickr. They emailed me threatening to delete my account! I have about 12,000 photos in my Flickr account. That shit getting deleted would be DEVASTATING. I immediately begged them not to and deleted all my eBay photo shoot pics. And pulled my auctions that I worked so hard on.

Except for this one...
_JPH0081

And this one...
_JPH0074

Silly! They were going to delete me for using Flickr in conjunction with eBay. Flickr is not for commercial use! Even though I pay an annual fee to upload all the pics I want to it. Damn! I was really scared.

It was like 40 degrees today! I still rode my bike. I rode because I'm too stubborn to get on the bus... unless I really must.

I wore faux-fur and I was fine.
Ride home 5/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.