The owner is one of those "Celebrity Stylists" and he was actually there. I read his press book in the waiting area and was surprised that someone who works there is on the Michelle Obama hair team and the owner himself does Renee Z. When I met my lady she had to show me to the owner so that he could see the "Before." After my personal dealing with "celebrity stylists" he was typical. No one (fancy, who I've met and is famous and owns their business) is as friendly as Eva S.
So the haircut was nice. Nice space, tons of cute people working there. If I need free haircuts long-term, I know where to go. I overheard that "Apprentice highlights" are $40. Woo hoo! If you're not familiar with the "Apprentice" system, people who are licensed in NYC have to "Apprentice" for 2 whole years before they graduate to working on the floor by themselves and generating their own clientele. I guess it's more serious in upscale salons. I appreciate the charity!
This is just an outfit pic. The flannel shirt is not your typical lesbian flannel- It is Vintage Diane Von Furstenberg that I purchased in Malvern, Arkansas. Hello.

I did a little photo shoot and put some things on eBay yesterday.
I was professional and invested $25 in a roll of seamless paper to shoot my items against a nice background:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.