
All MAC Make-up:
Fluidline MAC eyeliner in Blacktrack. It's wet and water-proof, so you have to work deliberately, however, if you lay it on too thick, it will "flake" off and you'll look like a fraud. You need an oily remover to get it off. I met "Fluidline" at Martha Stewart. The make-up artist used the gorgeous plum purple one on me. I think you can put it in your "wet-line" which is the inner-rim. But I'm not picky about what I put in there.
I use Mineralize Powder if you're interested. The artists say you can layer it on but you can't go too far. And one compact lasts a very long time.

The nude lip is Viva Glam 2 (A28) You can't get a Viva Glam on Back to Mac b/c the proceeds go to charity. Get "Ruby Woo" on your back to MAC. It's the "Gwen Stefani Red" and it's matte finish is perfect.

Yeah, I think I've lost weight. I'm not "Stress-eating" or "eating to stay awake." How lovely.

I met some girls to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday. IMAX 3D is the bomb! I want more! I can't wait to see the Hubble 3 and take Matt with me. I thought Astronaut Mike Dexter was in my lap! I loved it!
I don't quite understand the make-up look they chose for Anne Hathaway as "The White Queen." Harsh mouth & brows.
Here's my Wardrobe Remixer for today:

I've def. lost weight but like I said- I'm terribly well-rested and not stress-eating.
Visor: JC Sequin that I got at PF
Vest & Conservative pumps: H&M
Jeans: Citizens of H.
Tank-Top: American Apparel
You've TOTALLY lose weight! Your arms look tiny!
ReplyDelete