2/17/10

Make-Up Stuff

Since I "lost" my 2009 blogs... I'm putting these make-up ones back up because I got so many emails about their goodness and inspiration.

I've also opened my blog back up to keyword searches by Google. This was a deliberate and well-thought-out move in my new career situation.

Here's a look that came from a Revlon eye-shadow quad purchased on-sale at the Duane Reade:
New revlon eyeshadows
It's like a "denim" colors quad.
And I wear MAC prolash mascara. I try new kinds of MAC mascara, but I always go back to pro-lash. Coal black, please.
julie make-up

These were the color-items involved:
Make-up for Monday

Here's the little custom palette MAC sells. I broke out the harness that would hold 4 eye-colors in place because I sometimes put a blush in here:
_JPH0093

Here are my favorite new eye-brow tools.
The Sally Hansen eye-brow shapers I saw on Toddlers & Tiaras and it's fast for when you don't want to pluck. It makes the area under your eye-brow really smooth. The Revlon Brown Brow Fantasy pencil is simply bad-ass.
_JPH0089

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.