12/5/12

Hair Update: Blonde Bob w/Roots

P1050116
I enjoy the beauty school, but I guess I wanted something different and I observed a blonde woman's hair for a while and asked her who she goes to. (I asked a blonde person because I think blonde trickery is harder and the last brunette I asked sent me to a terrorist.)
My blonde lady-friend goes to someone who books a month in advance.
I made the appointment weeks ago and my appointment was very near but I am happy with my hair at the moment so I postponed until January.

I have been cutting my bangs myself. I guess I cut the sides and back too.

P1050110

I did feel frustrated and diseased by having roots all the time but now I kind of like them. I'm Ok with them... for now...  and since we're going to try a popular person, we have no choice but to look like this til' January.

3 comments:

  1. You are magic: no matter what you think is going on with your roots, etc, your hair is always on point. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/05/2012

    Fantastic look for you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.