This weekend was like woah.
Friday - Major day with Matt of SoHo shopping. Street food.
Friday evening - Met Malaika for strange bar food and then the wonderful John Waters giving his talk at City Winery. I've seen him speak like this a few times now, so there wasn't much new material in there but I still love him.
Saturday, we went to Mermaid Parade stuff and saw the Brooklyn Peaches synchronized swimmers!
Last year I walked in the parade with Planned Parenthood.
Watching from a rooftop patio is luxurious.
One thing that makes me sad about moving to Arkansas is that it's not a place where gay people can get married, but hopefully that evolves soon. And we're going to miss our friends!
This evening I took a major nap.
Friday - Major day with Matt of SoHo shopping. Street food.
Friday evening - Met Malaika for strange bar food and then the wonderful John Waters giving his talk at City Winery. I've seen him speak like this a few times now, so there wasn't much new material in there but I still love him.
Saturday, we went to Mermaid Parade stuff and saw the Brooklyn Peaches synchronized swimmers!
Last year I walked in the parade with Planned Parenthood.
Watching from a rooftop patio is luxurious.
One thing that makes me sad about moving to Arkansas is that it's not a place where gay people can get married, but hopefully that evolves soon. And we're going to miss our friends!
This evening I took a major nap.


LOVE the first and last picture of you.
ReplyDeletewhat a surprise on your move, and big congrats. I'm sure you will blossom and do great in AK, looking forward to see your posts with your outstanding point of view from a state I hardly know (should I rather say cyber-know) anyone there.
hugs +blessings mi dear julie, xxom