Happy "Bike to Work Day!"
I can't tell if the extra people I saw on my commute were in it for the Holiday, or just the awesome, gorgeous weather.
Either way, who cares. It's fun to have more bikes going down the street so you can stick together and part the waters betwix us and the cars.
My Bike Ladies picnic is this Sunday! Check the link of info in the right margin. I really want to meet ladies who are contemplating riding these mean streets.
I got the courage to start biking from a tiny, badass Japanese lady who rides a kiddie BMX. I thought "if she can do it, I can do it" and I hope ladies meet Me and see "If SHE can do it, I can do it!"
Happy Weekend!
PS- I'm 99% sure I'll have a bouquet of balloons to mark the spot at the picnic.
5/18/12
Bike to Work Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy bike to work day! I just thought I'd share that since I found your blog I decided to start riding my bike to work about a month ago! I'm so glad I did, I'm sure my commute isn't nearly as crazy as yours but I thought if she can do it so can I! So I just want to say thanks for the motivation and all the awesome posts you do!
ReplyDelete