5/3/12

5 Minutes of Nonsense

This video is me rambling about my adventures last Thursday night. The night I met Velouria.

All my cameras were broken so I made this video diary. I felt embarrassed about it, but now the embarrassment has expired and I can post it here.

There are no outrageous squeals or curse words but forgive my sniffles and nose-wiping.


Untitled from JPH on Vimeo.


At the end I talk about the dress I'm wearing to my Bike Month Picnic which matches the flyer.
I didn't do that on purpose. 

5 comments:

  1. You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... your accent reminds me of home (I'm an Arkansas girl, too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is completely adorable. As is my necklace which came in the mail two days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute video :) I love your accent soo much!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.