4/9/12

Hair: Tamed with bobby pins

peach + black
I used some bobby pins to pull some of my hair back for my Friday night event.
And I sewed this new style for my Fundraiser-Online Shop. 
back of hair

I'm trying to do this middle-part trend. It works on day 1, but on day two, I wake up with my old lefty part. I put a little mousse in this hair before I blew it dry.

top of my hair + peach necklace
This new peach color is added to the shop too.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your necklaces. Will you ship to Australia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, can you email me which one you want and I will calculate the shipping and invoice you through PayPal? I guess you will need to include your post code/address in your email so I can figure out the shipping.

      Thanks!
      JPH -at- Jphardee.com

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the hair shots!!! Your hair has totally grown!!! Love the new peach necklace. You're just too dern cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A co-worker who returned from a week long business trip today was wowed by how long my hair appears. I don't know when it grew, but it sure did. I take a daily vitamin. It probably helped and it keeps my bike bruises down. :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.