#BikeGirlProblem of the day - Hair sticking in my lip gloss. Mostly I wear MAC Lip Glass. The above is Nymphette.
When you try to be a safe and alert rider and turn your head, your hair cannot resist being blown by the wind directly into your sticky fresh lip gloss.
Great News: You can get Lip Glass on the Back to MAC program! That’s when you return 6 used-up MAC containers. You get to choose a free lipstick or lip glass.
I turned in 12 containers last night and got an oldie-goody C-Thru and at Liz’s impromptu suggestion I took Nymphette and I am in love with it. I’m crazy about lip glass because the container is very small, colors are sheer, it’s thicker than most lip prods and you don’t have to really pay attention when you put it on. No precision is really required. Not like that high maintenance lipstick stuff.
Other good news: Cutting my hair myself for the past 6 months or so was a great idea. I got my desired haircut- a wavy little bob. People hated on Chloe’s shaggy bob but I loved that mutha and decided baby bangs and shaggy sides was my aim and now I’m there.
My middle part is a little wonky but I don’t like to work too much on my hair and I don’t believe in fighting my waves. Even though I spend way too much time thinking about and discussing my hair and my plans for my hair with friends and co-workers and the internet. (Most of the traffic my blog gets is hair-related so people who get up in this piece have to wade through bike stuff to get to the hair posts :) Hi!
When you try to be a safe and alert rider and turn your head, your hair cannot resist being blown by the wind directly into your sticky fresh lip gloss.
Great News: You can get Lip Glass on the Back to MAC program! That’s when you return 6 used-up MAC containers. You get to choose a free lipstick or lip glass.
I turned in 12 containers last night and got an oldie-goody C-Thru and at Liz’s impromptu suggestion I took Nymphette and I am in love with it. I’m crazy about lip glass because the container is very small, colors are sheer, it’s thicker than most lip prods and you don’t have to really pay attention when you put it on. No precision is really required. Not like that high maintenance lipstick stuff.
Other good news: Cutting my hair myself for the past 6 months or so was a great idea. I got my desired haircut- a wavy little bob. People hated on Chloe’s shaggy bob but I loved that mutha and decided baby bangs and shaggy sides was my aim and now I’m there.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes! I will do this tomorrow. I'm going to do a mini-photo shoot for some of my fundraiser necklaces and I'll take back-of-hair pics as well.
DeleteThank you for making a request!
Julie
Yay! I'm excited!!! Sorry about the double post :(
DeleteHi! Can you post an image of the back of your hair with these bangs? :) please! Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Revlon's lip butters yet? Hey are like a lippie/gloss hybrid. Love the Candy Apple shade. I also love all natural lip conditioners from iliabeauty.com
ReplyDeletei had no idea about the back to MAC program! i have some empties i can return, thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeletekeep on rolling,
c.
I'm glad I could share the good news. Recycling and free beauty products warm my heart!
DeleteI'll have to check out those glosses. It can be so hard to get a nice gloss that's not sticky.
ReplyDeleteLove the hair style! It does seem like it would be great for biking, too.
ReplyDelete