3/12/12

Girls on my commute

12_march_monday
My lipstick is MAC Full Fuchsia and it is no coincidence that it matches my shoes.
A lot of people have been finding my blog when searching for the sold-out limited edition MAC Party Parrot lip color and they/you should know Full Fuchsia is very similar.

I was so happy to have two girls, one of which I knew, and the other who I met at a stoplight, on my commute this morning. I get sick of seeing just dudes.
Kim & Kim

Kim make me feel so un-ambitious in my sensible flats. She has on legit heels, cute skinny jeans and a no-nonsense helmet. Something tells me she handles daylight savings better than most.
12_march kim_legit_heels

These are all good signs that this week is going to be alllright.

2 comments:

  1. It is seriously rad to see girls commuting on bikes in a big city (& so fashionably at that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same no nonsense helmet. I want a new, cute one!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.