I often get asked "What mascara do you use?" and it kind-of changes over time but
I wanted to talk about this new Revlon one I recently got because it's so impressive for a drug store brand. Forget that- It's just impressive mascara.
This Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara is bananas!

I didn't curl them today either. This Revlon stuff crazy-good.

This nail polish is Essie in Geranium.

The wand is enormous. The Revlon brush on top of the MAC studio fix brush.

After -----------------------------------------------------------------Before

I got a big bag of Revlon make-up from a gift bag from a benefit-thang Matt attended.
If you come over, remind me to let you grab bag from this monster bag of stuff!
People keep coming over, and I forget to share.
I also tried this Color Stay lipcolor - lipstick in Ultimate Orchid. I don't want to call it gloss because it's not really glossy. It feels kind-of dry, but it didn't go anywhere all day. Serious staying power.

I believe Revlon's Color Stay products are the most long-lasting. Sometimes hard to remove even, but isn't that the point?

I wanted to talk about this new Revlon one I recently got because it's so impressive for a drug store brand. Forget that- It's just impressive mascara.

I didn't curl them today either. This Revlon stuff crazy-good.

This nail polish is Essie in Geranium.

The wand is enormous. The Revlon brush on top of the MAC studio fix brush.

After -----------------------------------------------------------------Before

I got a big bag of Revlon make-up from a gift bag from a benefit-thang Matt attended.
If you come over, remind me to let you grab bag from this monster bag of stuff!
People keep coming over, and I forget to share.
I also tried this Color Stay lipcolor - lipstick in Ultimate Orchid. I don't want to call it gloss because it's not really glossy. It feels kind-of dry, but it didn't go anywhere all day. Serious staying power.

I believe Revlon's Color Stay products are the most long-lasting. Sometimes hard to remove even, but isn't that the point?

the pink lipstick makes you look really tan!
ReplyDeleteLord have mercy, woman! Are those your real lashes? I always assumed (from way back on Martha) that they were falsies.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! These are always my real lashes. I wore falsies for New Year's Eve at the Jane Hotel year before last. Nope.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was on Martha, I showed up with some make-up and I did twist the make-up lady's arm to put MORE mascara on me. She used a flat, fan brush to paint it on.