1. Wake up
2. Walk Bonnie dog.
3. Eat breakfast &spill drink coffe and watch Morning Joe with Matt.
4. Get ready - shower/dress/make-up/kiss Bonnie goodbye - Matt's gone by now.
5. Ride bicycle to work.
6. Go in the freight entrance and ride up the freight elevator.
7. See below- (This is where I take my helmet off and punch in the door code.)

8. Put the bicycle in the storage room/closet.
9. Turn on computer and text Matt to let him know I survived :)
2. Walk Bonnie dog.
3. Eat breakfast &
4. Get ready - shower/dress/make-up/kiss Bonnie goodbye - Matt's gone by now.
5. Ride bicycle to work.
6. Go in the freight entrance and ride up the freight elevator.
7. See below- (This is where I take my helmet off and punch in the door code.)

8. Put the bicycle in the storage room/closet.
9. Turn on computer and text Matt to let him know I survived :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.