

I have a sweetie boo boo honey child at Fyxation who sent me these new Hot Pink pedals to go with my
I like big pedals. You don't have to pay that much attention to "land" your foot on it. Especially if you have crazy shoes on.
Pussy Bows are all in the news lately and I gave pussy bow and suspenders on Tuesday.
Full force.

I'm in a fitting room, not a bathroom, and I learned that no one bothers you when you shop with your helmet on.

Jacket - vintage, sweater - sample, jeans - hoochie girl store at the mall that doesn't have a real sign, just a banner, booties - Gap. Polka-dot blouse - H&M, suspenders - Claire's Boutique.
The cuteness of this post is overwhelming. Loooove the pedals!!
ReplyDeleteThose pink pedals are seriously darling. Love how you changed up a plain white bike & made it look so pretty. <3
ReplyDeletewww.Magalic.com
Thank you! I love my pink stuff too!
Delete