12/31/11

Who goes to that stuff?

If you stayed home New Year's Eve and watched the Carson Daily & Ryan Seacrest specials, you might wonder "Who goes to those pre-taped concert things?" 

Me and my friend Sarah did! Back on that night about 2 weeks ago.
IMG_2275

While it was not in our plan, we are Roots fans and we were happy to join-in. They played a couple of songs, and I wish I knew their music better to give a better digest.
IMG_2283

Because he's absolutely precious, Quest was hanging out signing a bunch of drum sticks and tossing them into the crowd. I love that man!
Quest is precious

This was such a fun night before a bonus Roots concert got thrown our way. Great catching-up, pretty great weather... just random and fun and lovely.

Happy New Year! I think it's going to be pretty magical.

On the tee vee! 
IMG_2404
IMG_2402

1 comment:

  1. This concert was the one thing I caught on TV last night. I was at a party, but we turned the TV on so we'd know when to kiss. I didn't catch that it was pre-taped. Enjoyed the music.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.