9/1/11

Took Myself on a Bike Date

Greenway
Last night was the last night ever for the sno-ball place.
Wednesday nights are hard for me to motivate in any social or adventurous way. I'm so tired. I fought the laziness and got back on my bike at the ghastly hour kidding! of 8pm and went for a night ride.

I got dressed-up like a cantaloupe.
There wasn't a cantaloupe flavor, but I felt like I was showing them a fruity festive farewell.
Dressed like a cantaloupe
This is me at like 10:30pm - this is about as tomboy as it gets.

Danger times
The weather was gorgeous and I was immediately pleased with my decision to act.

When I realized it was August 31st, I knew I had to go. September means summer is over.

I owed it to myself to take myself on a night ride.
night ride

1/2 Raspberry - 1/2 Buttercream (frosting) and condensed milk drizzle on top.
I'm a little too good at picking out amazing snacks.
Last Sno Ball

I was not the only lady sitting in the little park savoring one last summer sno-ball.

Safety glasses
And I'm glad I've got clear/fake glasses to protect my cryballs.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'm another UES lady biker (but no where near as fashionable as you). Where did you get your clear glasses??? I need some now that it gets dark earlier. Safety first! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Miss Juleskillz. ♥ ♥ ♥ Bye bye, Summer. :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/03/2011

    I love a bike date with my husband but sometimes I just really need a bike date with myself. Totally go at my own pace, where I want to go with nobody to answer to but me. Don't get me wrong, I like having someone to be responsible to and answer to, as well as having that recipricated by Bob, but sometimes a girl just needs some alone time.

    I giggled at you best job at tom boy. I don't do tom boy very well either. I believe athletic shoes should only be worn for running and hiking, otherwise I prefer something with a little heel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/04/2011

    Sorry your shaved ice place is gone for the summer, glad you got that last ride to it in! I guess autumn is officially on its way!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.