9/21/11

Bike Tip - Tight Rolled Jeans Can Save Your Life

Lately I've worn flare leg jeans and I brought back a tight roll on the fly to keep 'em out of the chain.
Tight rolls can literally save your life.


My big leg jeans didn't really get caught in the chain of my Schwinn, R.I.P, but the Linus tried to chew up my jeans as soon as we took off that day! Kate Middleton is hungry. 

6 comments:

  1. Your biking shoes are cuter than my everyday shoes. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong here.
    I'm still looking for you on the streets of NYC on my walk to work. Keep it sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek. My flare pants got stuck in the chain while I was biking once in the middle of a big four way intersection. Not the greatest experience to have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at both Kate Middletons, you can tell they are hungry. My bicycle totally ate a pare of my pants...and it wasn't even that flared. Roll and tuck indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always peg my leg!! that is, when i actually wear pants which oddly i did today. i honestly don't remember last time i wore pants and everyone at work decided they had to point that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Kate Middletons are hungry" cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luckily I read your blog yesterday, so when today wearing flared pants, which got caught on my water bottle rack I knew instantly what I had to do. I'm a novice rider and your blog has been so helpful to Lucille (my Linus Mixte 8) and I.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.