9/15/11

Bike Times with Matt

9-15 Bike visibility red tshirt
Morning stop through Central Park - High visibility in my red tee and pink helmet.
American Apparel tee - J.Crew skirt - Forever 21 Bow flats - Pro Tec Helmet

I've been feeling kind-of down about the Pro-Tec helmet. I really miss a brim/visor/bill when I'm wearing it. It just feels a little nerdy and what's up with all this overage?

overage is so looong
Who's head is this long to need this much slack? But I do appreciate the color of the strap - it won't show dirt. 


THE LAST THREE NIGHTS ME AND MATT HAVE BEEN OUT RIDING BIKES TOGETHER.
This is news, only because we typically just straight-up commute on our own, or I go do something but he has to go home and study. 


This is me picking him up from work. He terrorizes me riding around in shorts with dark socks and Danskos. See how he lets me photograph him when he's dressed crazy? 
Matt killin' me


Tuesday I locked myself out of the apartment so I needed him for his house keys.
and_matt 004



Wednesday we went to see Mortified at the 92Y Tribeca for a friend's birthday, and took the west side greenway home.
The show was pretty good Oh! So a bunch of Matt's co-workers left (from work) before him or around the same time and we were the first ones there - BIKES are EFFICIENT! 



Here's Matt Wednesday night way downtown approaching the greenway.
At least he's got on long pants to cover-up the dark socks.
bike nite matt



Thursday, we went to get our asses-beat up and beat-down too at a Shiatsu massage parlor.
They seriously made both of us want to cry, but it was overall fantastic. After we were dressed and on our way out, everyone lined-up to say "Goodbye" and my masseuse said "OH! You came on bike!?" -Because they spotted our helmets. 



Yeah, girl! And we rode our bikes together into the night and giggled about how much you hurt us. 

1 comment:

  1. cute skirt and shoes...they look just like the vivianne westwood pairs!

    now following :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.