8/3/11

Started Out Sunny

started_out_sunny
My day started out sunny.

Here's a video of me when I got home from getting majorly rained out this evening.

Rained Out Bicycle Commuter from JPH on Vimeo.

That's how I tell stories. Arms flailing! 


I swear I'm getting some cute, but serious rain gear asap. 

10 comments:

  1. I so hope we bike past each other someday. Preferably not in the rain. But even then.

    Loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you have the cutest voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, NYC wet rain flip flops are the worst. And touching the street... eek! Glad you made it home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love your Southern accent! But, I gotta ask, any Italian in you? Cuz you talk with your hands like an Italian. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/04/2011

    Hi Julie,

    it's been the same here in London; it was still boiling hot yesterday and this morning I thought I'd drown!

    Since i never wear pants, here is what I always have with me in case of rain: it's the 'Georgia in Dublin Rainwrap' http://www.georgiaindublin.com/?page_id=59
    and then for the top I just wear a cheap cute polka dot raincoat http://www.flickr.com/photos/bitchcakes/4985160958/

    Lonving the blog, found you through Sheryl!

    x Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already loved your blog, but your video sealed the deal. Now I can totally see why Sheryl aka Bitch Cakes has a girl crush on you. Your voice and animated personality is too cute! Girl, you should totally use it to make some money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the video! Getting caught in the rain is terrible, but at least it is summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute personality!!!! I have yet to get caught in the rain riding my bike because I check the weather channel for rain. I'm a little scared to ride in the rain and also to wear rain gear in this muggy weather. I'd rather get wet from rain rather than sweat. That's just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/04/2011

    I need some serious rain gear too. If you find seriously cute rain gear, drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all are so sweet. I'll have to tell more stories on video.

    I purchased rain gear online but I'll wait and get it before I write about it.

    Hint: It's totally radical! Black & Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.