
I'm doing the Let's Go Ride a Bike Summer Games. My bike, Kate Middleton the Linus Dutchie Duchess, is only 2 months old, but she needs a bath to maintain her fresh looks.
The scene- a beer, a bucket, a bike.

I scored that hot pink bucket from the garbage. Treasure trash!
Filthy regions down below-

We got caught in crazy rain Friday night in Brooklyn.

I used a rag and a gentle brush on her nooks & crannys.
And afterward there was filthy bath water. I was singing No Doubt's Bath Water.

I'm a proud Mama.

I also performed what might be considered a more bike-maintenance-y thing- I raised my seat. All by myself! My knees started aching when I was pedaling - I had a huge biking weekend, and I realized raising the seat might help and worked tremendously!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.