luv them. i think you should mail me one lol. I especially like the one wear you're wearing your helmet. I've been following your blog for a few weeks now :) Love it.
I love them. I think this is a typical American thing. Here in France we are not use to those kind of cards nor Christmas cards with family pictures, and I think that this is a shame, because i really LOVE all of those.
Oh how cute!
ReplyDeleteI ordered some photo stickers from them, and they should arrive soon.
luv them. i think you should mail me one lol. I especially like the one wear you're wearing your helmet. I've been following your blog for a few weeks now :) Love it.
ReplyDeleteThey look very cool. Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteCyyyyyyooooooT. ;)
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteI love them.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a typical American thing.
Here in France we are not use to those kind of cards nor Christmas cards with family pictures, and I think that this is a shame, because i really LOVE all of those.
so freaking CUTE!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow so cute! X
ReplyDelete