
Thursday night I had the first-time experience of biking in a Peter Pan collar. It flew up and tickled my neck all the way downtown to the Wild Project on East 3rd street.
We saw a great show put on by Amber Smith and Bridgette Everett. This was our 2nd Bridgette show in about a week. I'm a proud fan. Their show was called "Fuck! We love our Cuntry!" and they did country songs. We loved it. Bridgette threw cans of beer into the audience.
I had to take Matt a casual shirt again. He had an undershirt or a dress shirt, so I brought him an in-between shirt.

And this was my outfit - his visibility through American Apparel hot pink corduroy shorts.

These little vans were a great purchase. They're called Hemp Palisades, and they are fantastic little bike or NYC walking around shoes.
Peter pan collar shirt with hearts as polka dots from H&M the other day. American Apparel Unisex West Coast Corduroy shorts in Deep Pink. Neon! Pink L.A.M.B. bag in the bike basket. Bern Watts helmet as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.