8/7/11

Fashion Bicycle Rental Booth Needs Workers

UPDATE: The positions have been filled. 

If you follow Fashion & Bikes you know about this.
Screen shot 2011-08-07 at 12.21.58 PM
There will be 30 bicycles up for rental during Fashion Week in September. Each bike will have been designed/decorated by a different designer. These bikes are free to rent. (A credit card will of course be required for deposit.) 

I found out who is managing the rental booth and it's my pal George at HUB!
This is him on the platform during the Skirt Ride.
Jasmijn Rijcken

He needs part-time or full-time workers for the booth. The hours will be 9am - 7pm and a uniform of sorts will be the look of the day for those who are lucky enough to get to to work it. This is a paid gig. Yay!

I'm probably taking off work to man the booth and share the love of bikes during fashion week.

If you are able, please call George at HUB - Hudson Urban Bicycles, at 212-965-9334 - Probably during the week because Saturday/yesterday they were so busy!

Fashion week is Sept. 8th - 11th.

Tour De Fashion ride takes place Sept. 7th. I'm not yet aware of the time of day. 

Fashion's Night Out will be Sept. 8th and let me tell you- Fashion's Night Out by Bike is the WAY TO GO! I did it last year and it was wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.