8/8/11

Bike Shop - Levi's Commuter Line Event

Bike Shop Event
Sunday afternoon we went to the Levi's Bike Shop event.
Screen shot 2011-08-07 at 10.12.01 PM
Matt's back in town, so I had a date!
Bike Shop Event

I loved that they had a flag. Flags + Bikes = FUN!
Bike Shop Event
This is the rarely photographed no-make-up face. But I did work on my self-tan Saturday night!
Bike Shop Event


This gentleman gave Matt's bike a sweet little tune-up and re-did his grip-tape on his handlebars. Free!

Bike Shop EventThe green bike was something fancy on display by Oregon Manifest.

 I loved the colorful bike action. I wasn't the only one with pink tires. 

Bike Shop Event

Susie of Velojoy was there wearing the Commuter Line jeans and rocking her Transportation Alternatives tote. 
Bike Shop Event
I officially joined Trans. Alt. Saturday during Summer Streets.

I'm wondering what I'm going to do with these patches. 
Bike Shop Event
I got 3 designs.
Bike Shop Event



After fresh grip-tape was applied, we went to get sno-balls from Imperial Woodpecker.
Yes, I had this 2 days in a row. I love summertime!
matt_new_stuff
Matt had Mojito + Key Lime Pie flavor and I had Banana + Coconut Cream. 




3 comments:

  1. Wow, you just had a very bikey weekend! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at summer streets this saturday! Maybe we will ride into each other :) i mean it the painless way -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you hook me up with a patch please?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.