First morning commute. With my new Linus Dutchie whose name is not yet determined.

A favorite photo spot in Central Park, as you may recognize.
First trip to the shop that received me and my mangled Schwinn on Friday. They approved of this bicycle and got me our first basket. This is the same Wald basket my Schwinn Cream had.

The only thing my guy at City Bicycle said about my new bike situation, was that it was dangerous for me to ride around with all that crap hanging on my handlebars.
Dangerous like this:

First morning commute Panda portrait!
First outdoors in New York City lock-up spot! This is maybe 45th Street near Times Square. I wanted to pop-in to Forever 21. The massive one.

It's so hot now that I could not stand one more ride with all my bags on the handlebars.
Misery guiding it and Misery knees scraping the bags. Glad I went with this little basket again! She's cheap! And it works well with bungees. I put 2 bags plus my shopping bag in there for my ride home tonight.
First cute shopping shoes it carried home- the Basket & and the Bike:

Bows!
More bows on the Linuses first ride (and my personal second) over the Williamsburg Bridge into Brooklyn.

I think I'm going to take me and my new bike on a date this weekend so we can bond.
Just me and the bike.

A favorite photo spot in Central Park, as you may recognize.
First trip to the shop that received me and my mangled Schwinn on Friday. They approved of this bicycle and got me our first basket. This is the same Wald basket my Schwinn Cream had.

The only thing my guy at City Bicycle said about my new bike situation, was that it was dangerous for me to ride around with all that crap hanging on my handlebars.
Dangerous like this:

First morning commute Panda portrait!
First outdoors in New York City lock-up spot! This is maybe 45th Street near Times Square. I wanted to pop-in to Forever 21. The massive one.

It's so hot now that I could not stand one more ride with all my bags on the handlebars.
Misery guiding it and Misery knees scraping the bags. Glad I went with this little basket again! She's cheap! And it works well with bungees. I put 2 bags plus my shopping bag in there for my ride home tonight.
First cute shopping shoes it carried home- the Basket & and the Bike:

Bows!
More bows on the Linuses first ride (and my personal second) over the Williamsburg Bridge into Brooklyn.

I think I'm going to take me and my new bike on a date this weekend so we can bond.
Just me and the bike.
oh julie, she's beautiful. I'd like to hear about how you went from shopping at target to the linus!
ReplyDeleteCheers to a long and happy relationship.
ReplyDeletelove the dress and the bike :)
ReplyDeleteCute biking dress! Where did you get your white helmet (or what brand)? I'm on the prowl for a new one, and I love yours!
ReplyDeleteI got to see the Linus Dutchie when I visited Portland Velocipede in Maine. That's a nice bike... I eneded up test riding the Linus Mixte 8.
ReplyDeleteI wear Bern brand helmets. I like them b/c I think they're the best of style + affordability. My white one is the Bern Watts Gloss White and I also have the Watts in a purple/black/white combo. My husband and another cute LadyBiker in NYC have a gray bern with a yellow stripe.
ReplyDeletecream helmet, cream sunglasses, cream bike, it's a win!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, Is your Bern helmet a mens or womens?
ReplyDelete