6/1/11

Checking and Offending Peeps

Tuesday Green Tank & Mom Jeans
I'm like, the only person who made it through this weekend without a sunburn. I'm the whitest white girl you know. 


New Bike Shoes
I'm so busy and I've bought so much stuff in the last 5 days. Hi.

Look at how cute I was dressed last Thursday!  -But I was too busy/running late to stop and take an upright pic while standing on the ground. 
Thursday Morning Panda Portrait

Bicycle Dress & Red Bow Belt

Cuteness aside, today I wore my new Mom  Jeans again. I had a PP meeting and this other really cute girl also had on pleated pants and I felt so happy! Get ready for pleated mom jeans causing offenses near you soon.
End of Day with Nametag

I got some sweet new make-ups on Friday. Studio Fix Mascara and Strange Potion coral-colored lipglass are the highlights.
New Makeups. MAC Party!
My eyelashes are extra-spidery-style today.

Veeery end- I'm greasy but I'm feeling accomplished!
Feeling Good and Accomplished!

I stalked a Famous Person's apartment for my internet boyfriend who runs Trashy Travels tonight after my PP volunteer meeting. 
The street where the apartment allegedly is would be a really kick-ass street to live on and it all added up and made perfect sense. 


I also yelled at some rude person in a champagne colored SUV with Mass. tags who honked very rudely and me and another lady biker - "Way to honk at girls on bicycles!" 


I mean- why would you honk at girls on bicycles on a tiny, lower Manhattan street? You should know that you will be stopped at a stoplight and the ladybikers will catch up to you and you will be checked. Sucka. 


7 comments:

  1. Mass plates. Of course : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/01/2011

    Those shoeeeessss....♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison6/01/2011

    I second Amanda...those shoes are sooo swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes too! At my age I could definitely wear those Mom jeans :). Love reading your blog for the bike fashion tips and because your style and look is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, errrrbody!

    You'll be sick of these shoes quickly as they are going to be on extra-heavy rotation this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those "mom" jeans. To me, they are less "mom" and more chic... where did you find such a pair?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I love 'em. I don't care if they make me look dumpy, either!

    I got them from Shopbop and they're Marc by Marc Jacobs.
    I've had a great history with his brand jeans, and I always find 'em on sale somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.