4/29/11

Royal Wedding Julie

Royal Wedding Day
First shorts of 2011! It was so nice today and I'm almost letting myself believe we are in springtime.
I can't believe all the green is back on most trees!

I got these military shorts at J.Crew on clearance last Sunday.
My co-workers brought me this t-shirt and other things - from London.
Fake Keds - Real Adidas jacket.

First Shorts of 2011
I am going to wear this Royal Wedding tshirt all weekend long- except for a wedding we were invited to on Saturday night.
This LAMB dress I've been sitting on for about 2 years is coming out for that.

This Rat with Crazy-LOUD Generator happened outside my building and messed-up my post-wedding nap. I barely got any sleep last night due to texts from excited friends in different time zones.
nap-hijacker-rat

On bicycle I went to M&J Trimmings. I know they're not the cheapest trim shop, but they're big and it's well-lit which makes me trips in and out easy and fast. Then I decided to go to TJ Maxx to kill time in case the rat was still at my house.

I saw Gloria Steinem in the street when I was on my bicycle at a stoplight. I didn't want to call out to her out of immense respect, but I gave a BIG SMILE and she reciprocated! I felt so special!

$16.99 at TJ Maxx today. Summer of Cheap lives on!
New Leopard Bag

But these hookers need to install a cute bike rack for me! I locked-up to a raggedy old sign.
IMGP5199

This is a bar in my 'hood. I need a mug!
IMGP5180
I looooved Kate's look this morning. And the guys too. I'm so happy a woman did the dress.
I was sad that the wedding happened, and I have nothing major to anticipate, but now I'm anticipating interviews where Sarah Burton will hopefully discuss the process of making the dress.

4 comments:

  1. Clipless Keds, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/01/2011

    Why was the Union rat parked outside your apt??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine5/01/2011

    Look like a blow up Donald Trump sans hair.

    LOVE that tee, lucky lucky you! There is nothing in this neck of the woods even hinting at the Royal wedding! I'd have loved a mug too.

    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rat was here b/c my complex is apparently using non-union labor for a project. We're a co-op. I have no idea of the rules/etiquette. Today there is no rat.

    Re: Clips - I would be lost. Clipless all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.