
I had a super-delicious brunch with 2 lady-friends on the Upper West Side at Cafe Ronda - I had my first ever baked eggs and they were off the chain. I rode through a crazy Central Park filled with half-marathoners. It's nice to not have cars whizzing, but it's also treacherous to avoid running into wanderers and sport bicyclers zipping around.

I got this little boy's jean jacket back in Dec. in Arkansas at Goodwill. It has nice pockets. My lipstick is MAC Curtsy. It's easy.
I stopped into a Levi's store and it was terrible. It sucks sometimes to lock-up your bike and take off your helmet, fix your hair a little and get your basket situated and go into a store and it's a total bust.I was checking into that since my 11am showing of the Bill Cunningham Documentary was cancelled.

I went back at 8pm. It was so special! I've seen him riding around and standing in the rain on 5th Ave. He's on his 29th bicycle. His first 28 were stolen.
He said he loves catching photos of ladies in the rain, and here's a snap I got of him from the bus late last July. I see him sometimes and he never pays me any mind.

This photo is from Feb. 2009-
Kenny Kenny is in the film talking about Bill and he is so sweet. Bill had photographed him in a dress and the NYTimes wouldn't run it and Bill told Kenny he would keep photographing him and keep trying and he did and it finally worked.

I'm impressed that he remembers my name because I don't see him that often. And he's super fab as you can see!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.