
It isn't that delicious, but it's heart-shaped. I love heart-shaped foods.
We are amped and counting down the days for the Royal Wedding!

Day 5 of 30 Days of Biking.
I'm tired! Yesterday after that slut-dress, I thought I should wear jeans. Oh, no, I wore jeans & sneakers because it was kind-of raining today, and I've been swimming in jeans before, and I thought I might find out the misery of bicycle riding in jeans. But I made it!
This weekend, Kimbroly's coming and it's going to be intense, awesome, girly events and tourism.
Highlights include, but are not limited to: Seeing Amy Sedaris do a Q&A after a preview of the new movie The Best and the Brightest.
A fantastic NY-style Sample Sale - The Betsey Johnson sample sale!
The flower show at Macy's and we're going to see Tina Fey talk about her new book. Eeeeeee!
Stay tuned for a major photographic chronicle of these events.
Here we are last September in North Carolina- I love that our dresses match.

I am so excited for this weekend! Aaaaah!
PS- I am sitting in on the Obama Volunteers National Conference Call as I type this.
I'm going to be biking for Obama, you just wait.
Is there a #30daysoftractorphoto hashtag? You guys would win!
ReplyDeleteYou are a lot more enthusiastic about the Royal Wedding than most of us are over here!
ReplyDeleteI like William and maybe I might watch a little of the wedding but will certainly not get too excited about it.
I could get very excited about that iced doughnut though, although not too many of them I tell myself.
Amy is so jealous of the BJ sample sale!!
ReplyDeleteI'm home from CR!!
I L-O-V-E these comments!
ReplyDeleteJonathan- Thank you! Maybe we'll see a tractor this weekend to pose on and keep #tractorpics going.
Anne M- Hell, yes! You guys are taking your Royals for granted!
Amy - OMG - The Betsey sample sale is a very good, crazy one. They rent out a conference room in a hotel. I'm so happy to take Kim to this one because it's a fabulous example of what a NY Sample sale can be!
Some of them are like 2 sloppy racks in a hallway.