I need material for this blog am doing this: 30 Days of Biking.
I rode my bicycle to the Lower East Side (I live UES) to meet Sheryl, I feel weird referring to her as Bitch Cakes now that I've met her. I went to meet her at this show way downtown, and I didn't realize I forgot my lock until I had established a lock-up spot. Shucks!
We stood in the street for a few minutes talking bike shop. -Like how awesome clips like this are so you can keep your keys and lights all togehter in your purse, so you don't have to rifle around while supporting your bike with your hip AND you can clip your keys to your basket while you ride.
She got a pic of both of us with our bikes that I will steal and post all over because I'm so happy I met her and we're gonna be lady-biker friends. Matching pink jackets could be in our future! Some super nice girls stopped to take our pic and even asked for approval before they kept walking. I hope those girls had an amazing Friday night!
Since I suffered an epic fail in forgetting my lock, I just took a really long, thoughtful time riding home.

Empire State was lit up blue for Autism Speaks, which is the philanthropic focus of a sorority a bunch of my favorite ladies from college were in (and that was my 2nd choice after Delta Zeta - I'm a DZ.)

This is 6th Ave. which I use most days on my commute home and it is bat-shit wild and full of rush hour traffic when I do that so it was eery to see it totally empty like this. This is also a nod to why you should go to Top of the Rock and Empire State Building late at night. No one's there!

I've been meaning to check out these flower sculptures - I've seen them from a taxi. I wish they were staying forever. They're on several blocks going up Park Avenue.

This guy has his head open. He's being assembled. I can't wait to see him all put-together! He's really tall & big. He's on Park across the street from Lever House.

This coat has me feeling high on The Mary Poppins Effect. Tell me it's not a safety investment!

Springtime is here!!!
It rained Thursday and Friday so I took bus & subway to work, but Friday night it got clear!
I got this new red light coat at Forever 21 in DC the other day on sale for $8.99. A hot bicycle safety investment!
I rode my bicycle to the Lower East Side (I live UES) to meet Sheryl, I feel weird referring to her as Bitch Cakes now that I've met her. I went to meet her at this show way downtown, and I didn't realize I forgot my lock until I had established a lock-up spot. Shucks!
We stood in the street for a few minutes talking bike shop. -Like how awesome clips like this are so you can keep your keys and lights all togehter in your purse, so you don't have to rifle around while supporting your bike with your hip AND you can clip your keys to your basket while you ride.

She got a pic of both of us with our bikes that I will steal and post all over because I'm so happy I met her and we're gonna be lady-biker friends. Matching pink jackets could be in our future! Some super nice girls stopped to take our pic and even asked for approval before they kept walking. I hope those girls had an amazing Friday night!
Since I suffered an epic fail in forgetting my lock, I just took a really long, thoughtful time riding home.

Empire State was lit up blue for Autism Speaks, which is the philanthropic focus of a sorority a bunch of my favorite ladies from college were in (and that was my 2nd choice after Delta Zeta - I'm a DZ.)

This is 6th Ave. which I use most days on my commute home and it is bat-shit wild and full of rush hour traffic when I do that so it was eery to see it totally empty like this. This is also a nod to why you should go to Top of the Rock and Empire State Building late at night. No one's there!

I've been meaning to check out these flower sculptures - I've seen them from a taxi. I wish they were staying forever. They're on several blocks going up Park Avenue.

This guy has his head open. He's being assembled. I can't wait to see him all put-together! He's really tall & big. He's on Park across the street from Lever House.

This coat has me feeling high on The Mary Poppins Effect. Tell me it's not a safety investment!

Springtime is here!!!

Hello! I think I found your blog while googling MAC Opulash mascara :) Anyways, I've been reading your blog ever since and just thought I'd comment and say I love your posts, they always cheer me up and make me smile. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I have a MAC OPulash story from this morning that I will tell you.
ReplyDeleteI opened my Wonder Woman packaged Opulash. Did NOT date it b/c of the cute package. Will try to remember the date in my head.
Every time I say "This has got to be the last time for this old tube" - I said that today about my old tube I opened Jan13 and it gave me gorgeous feathery lashes.
I'm glad my posts make you smile!
Oh, yes, that pink coat is highly visible and very cute. Looks like a really fun night. Wish I had an Empire State Building pose my bike in front of.
ReplyDelete