3/31/11

High on Anticipation

IMG_0564
I think I'm just high on anticipation for the upcoming Royal Wedding. I asked some co-workers to pick me up a souvenir on their shopping trip to London last week. These ladies really came through and hooked me up! (I earned these gifts by keeping them abreast of gossip and happenings with me/our office.) 

IMG_0565
I can't wait to tie this amazing flag onto our terrace! Eeeeee!

Spoon!
IMG_0563
I also got a heart-shaped magnet, which I swear is a top family heirloom. Bitches in my family better act GOOD if they want to get this or I'll have it laid next to me in the University of TN Body Farm Yard where my body will go when I die. When I die- I'm completely serious- I want to be donated there and depending upon my age, I want to be dressed in cocktail or formal attire and this magnet can go in my party clutch.

I'm not being morbid, I'm being real.

In other Royal Wedding watch news - I am going to see the People's Princess exhibit in Kansas City for Memorial Day weekend. I'm staying with my 25-year penpal and I have a plane ticket, so it's on. I will see Diana's dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.