3/22/11

Camp-Cute Tuesday Commute

Matchy-Matchy

My red shoes don't quite match the red on my jacket, but I felt campy-cute. I wore dressier shoes around the office and the blouse under the jackets is/was black with ruffle sleeves. After I got home (pictured above) I put on a black sequined beret to walk Bonnie (and cover up my hair.)

For Wardrobe Remix:
Bern helmet
Gap 10 year old jacket
Plaid JJBasics zip-up jacket
Marc Jacobs flare jeans
Mossimo Fake Keds
Schwinn Cream Bicycle

I work as an in-house fit model and this sample cape was hilarious to some of us (it's not going to be produced in these colors/buttons - sometimes samples come in available yarn/button/trims.) These pictures of me doing "fittings" rarely slip-out, but this one made the email rounds today.
grimmace_sweater


1 comment:

  1. lol, that purple just doesn't work.
    You still look cute though.
    Love your commute outfit. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.