2/4/11

Looking Special for No Special Reason

Feb. 3rd Outfit
All I did was get ready to go to work, slip on ice on the sidewalk, catch myself gracefully, pop right back up, ride the bus, ride a subway, walk a few blocks, work, go to Muji because Laura Cattano gave me a great idea for our dry sink, go to sanrio, ride a subway, ride a cab, and go back inside the apartment and take all of this cute outfit off.
IMGP3321

I'm never very rarely uncertain about anything. I'm one of the most decisive people. -On the whole planet. But I'm not sure how much I like this hair. Part of having short hair is growing it and going through fugly growing pains and I think this is what's going on. Again, I am using the lipstick-as-distraction technique. This is the best side of my hair right now.
I don't hate it too much like this

-If you don't like your hair, or if you know your hair is bad - distract them with bright lipstick. 


4 comments:

  1. Valmosa2/04/2011

    Your hair is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney2/05/2011

    I love your hair. I took my laptop to my hairdresser and showed her your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, That's Awesome! I need to tell my hair dresser! She'll be so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmujiiiiiii :O)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.