1/22/11

Sloppy Snow Friday

Snow on the man and the button
I woke up to a thick fluffy snow. When I walked Bonnie it was absolutely everywhere. By the time I was almost at work (about 2.5 hours later) the sidewalks were clear. Only the sewing man and the ginormous button were still covered with snow.

He's a big guy.
I guess he's super busy, but he looks lonely.

I meant to wear flats/sneakers today to give my feet a rest from cute shoes, but these booties make my silhouette look so much better I had to go through with it/them.

Friday Blackness
Zac Posen for Target Cardi, Chandi Tiger Tank, Levi Jeggings, Forever 21 Brown booties.

Tonight Matt picked me up from work and we simply rode the subway home together and picked up Chipotle on the way home. It's disrespectfully cold outside, so we sat on the couch and caught up on our Jersey Shore/30 Rock/Parks and Rec. watching.

I made a little collage to take to my hair appointment tomorrow.
hair inspiration - favorite hair times

1 comment:

  1. Cute hair! I can't wait to see the new 'do.
    I really like the pic where you had baby bangs. I need a haircut so bad, and I'm thinking of something like that....

    xo
    Veronica
    http://crackthesky17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.